[RE-wrenches] Reliable Cheap Modsine Inverter

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Mar 13 12:01:45 PDT 2013

That looks great Eric; thanks for sharing.  For this particular market
(under 1000 watt inverter) UL/ ETL listing is just not an issue.  As
soon as we're going for a full on code compliant house system, complete
with Finicky AHJ, we're looking at Magnum or Outback Inverters with
Midnite E panels.
All my little stuff is stand alone, demonstrations, or mobile
applications.  I've mated the Mini DC box from Midnite with Magnum's 600
watt inverter  (pic attached) We still love to make it look good, and
not have DC wiring running loose ala the early 90s or some Car stereo
installer.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified, Licensed Contractor