[RE-wrenches] Reliable Cheap Modsine Inverter

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:48:13 PDT 2013

Eric; Please contact me off-list. Very interested.
And no, I have never done a single install where the SureSine needs to
meet any code whatsoever, UL or otherwise. We want solid, secure and
reliable. We are moving these things around in backpacks, canoes,
helicopters.....

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342