[RE-wrenches] DC generators

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Mar 7 08:02:27 PST 2013

Jay,

I would think these very important features would be listed in their data sheet but they are not. Their website does not offer any installation or operation manuals for download. If you have any evidence to this I would like to review it.

In my experience, battery charging is a highly misunderstood subject. There are manufacturers that claim their charge controllers "tapper current" but they do not. Current flowing into a battery is a function of voltage and the electrochemical process. If Kohler has a circuit that changes the current over time, it would be unusual but surely documented.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems