[RE-wrenches] Water tank for dump load

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Feb 19 14:55:24 PST 2013

Get a heat manifold with {4} 1" ports, & if it's not deep enough for the
elements plumb it yourself or have your favorite plumber or welder build
one. Suggest reverse return flow path. Foam the hell out of it after
installing & pressure testing.

Contact me off list and I could draw a quick print. I'd need to know the
length of the elements.

It's a few parts but a lot less than a tank

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"