[RE-wrenches] Water tank for dump load

Nathan Stumpff Nathan at arcticsun-llc.com
Tue Feb 19 14:44:54 PST 2013

Wrenches,

I am designing a system with a  sizable diversion load and am looking for the smallest water tank I can get with four ports for elements. I will be supplying my own elements and need four 1" bungs. I am definitely trying to avoid a large, expensive solar thermal tank, but that is all I have found so far. The tank can be very small because I will be circulating between it and a much larger storage tank. 20 gallons would be ideal.

Anyone have a tip on a cheap, small tank with 4 ports?

Thanks!
-Nathan

--
Nathan J. Stumpff - Arctic Sun, LLC
NABCEP Certified PV Installer #091209-175