[RE-wrenches] Lorentz Pumps

Jeff Lahl jefflahl at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 09:12:09 PDT 2013

We have 1 Lorentz installation in Haiti and about 9 in West Africa - pumping around 10,000 gpd.  Started using them a few years ago because we were having lots of problems with Grundfos.  To date, I believe we've had problems with
1 controller and 1 pump. (not sure, but a wiring error on the part of our local techs might have caused one of these problems) We're now buying from American West Windmill and Solar in TX (800530-4744) and have had good service from them.  For our next round of systems, we'll probably be looking at Sunpumps as well.

Jeff Lahl  |  Project Director
Solar Electric Light Fund  |  www.self.org
p 808-874-5706
f  808-874-5706