[RE-wrenches] getting PV modules up to the roof

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 7 16:29:16 PST 2013

Several types of lifts are available at rental yards.  We've used a hand
crank type air conditioner lift to move 8 modules up at a time.  For
anything over 10 modules, its really a good idea to use something
besides a man on a ladder, especially with today's larger modules.

--
R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc