[RE-wrenches] getting PV modules up to the roof

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Feb 7 16:15:26 PST 2013

Eric and Garrison -

Yea, I see your point. I was questioning the ladder method because walking
modules up the ladder seems to be the standard for roofs 2 stories or
higher. I thought maybe some folks had a different interpretation. I'm
particularly interested in seeing what Solar City is doing these days.

Eric, I like the big tote bag/backpack idea. I believe it's been discussed
on the wrenches list before so you might want to do a quick search. Schuco
used to sell a collector strap kit for solar thermal collectors but it was
designed more for hoisting. We just installed a 30 collector system with it
(not Schuco collectors though!) a few weeks ago.

Best,

August