[RE-wrenches] AC De-combiner?

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Jan 27 15:19:16 PST 2013

Al:

If I understand this correctly, you are attempting something that should
not be done.  Once you combine sources you can not separate them.  How can
you control the feed so only half goes into each fused switch?  This defies
physics and is faulty design.  You have to run the feeder required.

William Miller

PS:  You did say all feedback is appreciated....

Wm