[RE-wrenches] AC De-combiner?

Allen Frishman amfrish at aeonsolar.com
Sat Jan 26 04:48:22 PST 2013

Fellow Wrencher's,
I have a project that I will be installing 4 string inverters on a roof and combining the output into a 3 phase Load center.   Once in the basement I would like to de-combine the output so I can utilize two available 100A fused switches that are part of the buildings existing service (Siemens Vacu-Break Fusible Units).   I am trying to avoid running two sets of conduit & conductors or having to upsize the conductors for # of current carrying conductors in a single raceway.  What off the shelf products are available for de-combining the AC output I describe?     Can I use a junction box with polaris lugs?

All feedback is appreciated.
Al Frishman
AeonSolar

(917) 699-6641 - cell