[RE-wrenches] center feeding Enphase

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:35:16 PST 2013

So, is using the DC rated soladeck a violation?  When I mentioned the specific AC rated soladeck to the company they said they talked to Soladeck and they said the DC can be used for the AC pass thru. It seems to me we should use the AC rated for this application and not the DC.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone