[RE-wrenches] center feeding Enphase

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Jan 2 18:50:23 PST 2013

I should have mentioned I was looking at something that isn't intended to
penetrate the deck like Soladeck. I would be transitioning to conduit
running along a flat roof.

Soladeck makes specific models that are AC rated. Search the archives for a
recent discussion on that.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar