[RE-wrenches] Enphase and Line Noise

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Oct 16 17:14:21 PDT 2013

Hi Mark,

We have lots of Enphase installed on all sorts of home. The most sure fire
way of getting communication is to install an outlet directly off of the
panel that you tied the Enphase breakers into. Then plug the Envoy into
this outlet. It is a little more work but we haven't had a system yet where
it didn't work. Our pricing has this cost worked into it.

Best, August

*August Goers*

Principal

Luminalt Energy Corporation