[RE-wrenches] Enphase and Line Noise

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Wed Oct 16 15:34:21 PDT 2013

I really like using Enphase but my most recent customer just informed me that his pool lighting is now turning on and off intermittently after the PV install completion. The lights are controlled via a timer on the neutral line. I'm pretty green when it comes to controls so I don't have a solution yet. Just thought I'd add my experience in response to your query. Look forward to what others have to say about this...

Eric