[RE-wrenches] Enphase and Line Noise

markf at berkeleysolar.com markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed Oct 16 13:01:27 PDT 2013

Guys,

I am thinking of getting back into using Enphase, but I am worried about
sites with high line noise block communication with the microinverters.

I have run into homes with light control systems and VFD pumps.

I am wonder what folks have experienced:

1 - How often do you encounter this problem?
2 - What are other causes of noise that impacted the site?
3 - How did you address, with a line filter?
4 - How did you handle the added cost, passed it on or eat it?

Thanks,

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems