[RE-wrenches] Trace SWs in Energy Management Mode

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Fri Oct 4 12:42:30 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,
LBX would be better for the way this customer is using the system, because
it only connects
 to the grid when the batteries get low. Unfortunately, the timers do not
affect LBX, so charging
may occur during the peak rate....or it may not :C)

Rgds,

Eric Bentsen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   UNITED
STATES  |   Technical Support Representative
Phone: +(650) 351-8237 ext. 001#  |
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |   Address: 250 South Vasco Rd.,
Livermore, CA 94551

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail