[RE-wrenches] SW AGS

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Wed Aug 7 14:08:07 PDT 2013

Sounds like you talked to the right guy, that's his info...except that he has, according to what he told me, an SW not an XW. I'm assuming he's maybe at 50% capacity on his original 1260Ah bank based on everything he told me this morning. He did say that his bank will last him through the night and that he has some pretty hefty air conditioning loads. He also said he had equalized in the past but not in the last 18 months. I'm just not convinced that his batteries are shot. But all this battery talk may be beside the point if he's not experiencing the same on/off cycling problem when he manually starts the genny, right? That is, assuming the disco settings remain in effect regardless of start mechanism. Thanks for indulging me tocayo.

Eric
SunHarvest
001.530.798.3738 (Cell)