[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16s

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Tue Jul 16 06:54:49 PDT 2013

Hi Drake

The first thing I would look at is how the batteries are being charged... Can they even be charged by the present equipment? What is the Bulk/Absorb voltage and time? Equally important is the design of the bank... series or series/parallel and if parallel how many strings. Lastly which Trojan L-16 are these?

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer
[Real-logo-X-195]
Toll Free 888-895-8179
tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
Customer Service and Accounting 888-895-6810
Grid tie sales 888-895-7847
Off Grid sales 888-895-4058
Other Product Sales 888-895-9612
Central America Sales (Panama) 507-6-126-1253
Shipping and Receiving 888-895-6497
Tech Support 888-895-8179