[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16s

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:05:57 PDT 2013

Steve
I appreciate your thoughts and don't disagree with them.
The last 20 years we've gone from panels that were $10 a watt To panels that are two dollars A Watt and cheaper!
It makes it easier for some poor guy off grid to buy enough panels to get the job done now.

It's still Tough where I am with maybe half an hour of sunlight average for two months out of the year.

And that can be June and July! Just kidding !

If you don't have a generator around here you're in the dark in the winter

Later,
Bob Ellison