[RE-wrenches] Stainless Steel Cable Ties

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Thu Apr 25 20:45:52 PDT 2013

Jason is the only one that's mentioned brands of zip ties.  Holy Smokes all the conversation seems be discussing black plastic zip ties like they are all the same.  I found some T & B black zip ties (Grainger, I think) that make the ones in Home Despot look like skinny tissue paper.  If you look for "Heavy Duty", you can choose from tensile strengths, widths, thickness, UV resistance, temperature, made in USA (or not).... just a thought.

Bill