[RE-wrenches] Two Mates

Benn Kilburn - DayStar Renewable Energy benn at daystarsolar.ca
Wed Apr 10 13:33:52 PDT 2013

If you want to utilize a mate at the equipment and one 300' away why not
just have a mate in both locations and always keep the remote one plugged
in, unless you are in front of the equipment, then just plug that one in.
When you turn off the lights to leave just make sure you plug the remote
mate back in.
It would require some interface and maybe a instruction label or two, but is
doable, no?  Or would it not work because of memory, settings or other
limiting factors?

benn

DayStar Renewable Energy Inc.
www.daystarsolar.ca
780-906-7807
Construction Electrician Solar PV Systems Certified
Certificate # 0007S
HAVE A SUNNY DAY