[RE-wrenches] Two Mates

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Apr 6 15:34:31 PDT 2013

Ditto the second port will not work according to a conversation with OB a
while back.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"