[RE-wrenches] Cable tray

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Mar 25 16:26:43 PDT 2013

David:

This is great news.  Now, whenever I want to do something that is
prohibited by code, I can just say that the Code Making Panel is gonna
correct that pesky code section (insert your problem citation here) any day
now, so I might as well be allowed to do whatever it was I was fixin' to do
anyway.  Unless I am missing something...

Thanks!

William Miller

PS:  Just kidding.  Hope no offense is taken.

wm