[RE-wrenches] Corrugated roofing mounts

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:45:25 PST 2013

The S-5 bracket looked interesting until I realized that, on a rafter roof,
you would never consistently find the rafter under the holes. Even with the
SnapNRack single hole unit, getting it over 2 x 8 rafters is a nightmare. I
have never seen rafters that would allow for holes through two valleys. So
the only other way would be to fasten to the purloins. 3/4" purloin strips
are not going to give you a lot of embed.

Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
www.cometenergysystems.com
Cell: 264.235.5670