[RE-wrenches] Fw: January 1 - CA Title 24 Section 2.5 regulation

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Thu Dec 26 15:17:38 PST 2013

Hello CA solar pros -

I've just today heard rumor that come January 1, certain AHJs will be enforcing a new Title 24 reg requiring PV modules to meet Class A fire rating; which most currently do not. I'm not too concerned, yet. But a few of my local colleagues and competitors are talking about the end of PV, for some unknown duration, in California due to this new regulation taking effect in the new year. Just wondering if anyone else has heard the news and if I should quit my day job...(finally!)...or if someone's trying to celebrate April fools early...

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest
001.530.798.3738 (Cell)