[RE-wrenches] HUP and Hoppecke batteries - experience, comparisons?

Darren Anderson darren at self.org
Fri Dec 20 12:14:21 PST 2013

Hi Wrenches - I know from time to time there is some good discussion on batteries here.  I've searched the archives and can't find anything much newer than 2007 in regards to HUP batteries – but maybe I'm missing something?  We've had some disappointing results in the last few years with other large deep cycle batteries in the field.  In an effort to increase the longevity and sustainability of our systems, we are interested to hear (or be referred to past threads) about HUP or Hoppecke OPzS batteries – experiences, comparisons, recommendations?  Thanks!
Darren Anderson | Project Manager
Solar Electric Light Fund | www.SELF.org<http://www.SELF.org/>
mobile:            +1-778-887-8291
work:               +1-206-905-9318
head office:   +1-202-234-7265
skype:              darren.anderson.self

ENERGY IS A HUMAN RIGHTTM