[RE-wrenches] Any familiarity with Dynapro batteries?

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Thu Dec 19 12:10:24 PST 2013

Allan

The name rings a bell, they might be produced by Dyno Battery out of Seattle 206-283-7450

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer
[Real-logo-X-195]
E-Mail: tom at thesolar.biz
Panama Office: 507-6126-1253
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.