[RE-wrenches] SWWP Whisper 200 - looking for a short to ground.

Ross Taylor wind.trainer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:19:56 PDT 2013

Hi Ron, Alan, and everyone else...

There were good suggestions provided, so I didn't jump in. I was traveling
also, so got into this discussion late.  But, I'm usually available (and
almost always willing) to provide whatever knowledge support I can for
Whisper products.  Parts will be a problem, but I don't mind direct contact
if someone has questions about the turbines, setup and configuration,
troubleshooting, etc.  So, feel free to make note of my direct, person
email address.

On a side note, in case anyone didn't hear, Xzeres purchased the IP and
rights to the Skystream turbine.  They didn't inherit the warranties on
prior sales, but at least they have good support staff (like Therese, who
used to be the Senior Tech Support Rep at SWWP) and they have parts for
sale.

And, of course, Air support is available through Primus Wind Power.

For Whisper, your stuck with volunteer support...  but I will try.

Ross