[RE-wrenches] IronRidge Integrated Grounding System

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Sep 10 13:43:15 PDT 2013

http://ironridge.com/ig

Any first impressions on this new product?

WEEBs require replacement after modules are removed for service. I wonder
of the IronRidge mid-clamps biting into the same module frame locations
after service have been tested and approved. Moving the module to bite into
new holes in the frame is impractical, so I hope this has been addressed.

Otherwise, this looks like a simplified approach to module and rail
grounding.

ason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar