[RE-wrenches] Flat Roof PV Attachments with Tapered Insulation

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Sep 11 15:47:54 PDT 2013

This is a similar solution to the Hollaender foot but from Unirac:

http://www.civicsolar.com/product/unirac-403216s

Cutting pipe isn't that big of a deal, but you need to have threaded pipe
for this product compared to the Hollaender fitting which uses set screws.

More food for thought.

Best, August