[RE-wrenches] IronRidge Integrated Grounding System

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Sep 10 18:45:12 PDT 2013

Hi Jason,

We've used the IGS on 3 or 4 systems now, and wouldn't go back to WEEBs.
We just can't understand why this wasn't figured out before...

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004