[RE-wrenches] Enphase Wire Management

Aaron Mandelkorn reosolar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:52:59 PDT 2013

Just wondering what people like to use for supporting the trunk cable for the enphase 215 inverters.  WIth zipties going brittle after a couple of years aluminum or steel options are what I am more interested in.  I have seen some installs with steel zipties but the sharp edge on them makes me wonder if there is a chance of them cutting into the cable.   I have used 3/8" one hole conduit straps on each side of the trunk cable connector and although this seems quite stout it gets expensive on larger systems.  Any ideas about products out there for supporting the trunk cable for the life of the system?

Aaron Mandelkorn
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Renewable Energy Outfitters
Box 65 Salida, CO. 81201