[RE-wrenches] EPDM Roof Attachment/Flashing

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Mon Dec 31 08:08:23 PST 2012

Last flat roof mount I did was in San Francisco (high winds, strict building codes). We worked with a roofer who requested that we simply place an L-foot on top of a 3-1/2" block of PT wood or IPE and lay the block on a pad of EPDM straight on the roof; lag down an L-foot through the block into the supporting roof members and the roofer would come behind us and flash around the block & foot. Not sure if this will work in your case...

Stikes