[RE-wrenches] EPDM Roof Attachment/Flashing

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Mon Dec 31 08:02:36 PST 2012

Larry:

I was at the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association show a couple of
weeks ago and one of the vendors in the exhibit hall was OMG Roofing
Products.

Would this product be applicable to your needs?
http://olyfast.com/product-details/product/PowerGrip.html?language=en

*_Excerpt From Product Cut-Sheet_*:
/OMG PowerGrip is a roof mount system designed to secure rooftop solar
racks and other equipment to roofs covered with thermoplastic (TPO and
PVC) roof's membranes. PowerGrip provides a secure connection directly
to the roof deck or structural members. Once heat welded in place,
properly installed PowerGrips virtually eliminate rack movement and
remain watertight. Factory fabricated PowerGrips are easy-to-install and
can be made with any TPO or PVC membrane on the market for 100%
compatibility with the roofing system. Since they eliminate the need to
cut open the roof down to the deck, PowerGrips help save valuable time
and labor. In addition, PowerGrips can be used with most solar rack
systems currently available. /

Regards,Gary Willett