[RE-wrenches] KC-120-1 recall contact

Chris chris at solarwindworks.com
Sat Dec 15 11:56:53 PST 2012

Thanks all, as Rae is on it!

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Phone: 530-582-4503
Fax: 530-582-4603
www.solarwindworks.com <http://www.solarwindworks.com/>
chris at solarwindworks.com
"Proven Energy Solutions"

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:33 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] KC-120-1 recall contact

Chris,

It used to be Amie but now you need to contact Rae Parafiniuk
<Rae.Parafiniuk at kyocera.com>. She takes care of the warranty claims. FYI,
you should replace ALL the modules.

Larry Crutcher

Starlight Solar Power Systems

On Dec 13, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Stephen Kane wrote:

Chris,

The last time I handled this issue the contact was:

Amie.Ebert at kyocera.com

Purchasing Agent / Warranty Analyst

KYOCERA Solar, Inc.

7812 E. Acoma Drive

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Direct (480) 443-0817

I assume a call to the main Kyocera # in Arizona will also get you where you
need to go.

Best,

Stephen Kane

Kane Solar