[RE-wrenches] Fix the Fluorescents: What about LED tubes for late 2012?

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:33:45 PST 2012

I have the T8 LEDs in my house and garage, I've had them running for a year or so, I'm not home to check the brand, but I really like them for the shop, especially come winter.  I'm by no means a lighting retrofit guy, so maybe I just bought into a tech to soon, but they seem to work good for me.

Jesse

Sent from my iPad!!!