[RE-wrenches] AC coupling and Outback inverters

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Fri Oct 5 08:40:42 PDT 2012

You customer might consider using two Sunnyislands instead of a transformer.
I used the Sunnyislands without 485 and it still backed of the grid tie inverters. 485 let's the SI put the grid tie inverters in off grid mode, making them less sensative to the UL parameters.
David

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!