[RE-wrenches] SunnyIsland - was AC coupling and Outback inverters

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Fri Oct 5 05:41:00 PDT 2012

One Question: Output of the SunnyBoy is 240vac. So this is fed to the
critical load panel, of which the SunnyIsland 120 vac output is fed to. So
we need a 120/240 step up transformer between the SunnyIsland and the
critical load panel to fully take advantage of the Sunnyboy array for
battery charging, correct?.

Kirk Herander

VT Solar, LLC

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

NABCEPTM Certified installer Charter Member

NYSERDA-eligible Installer

VT RE Incentive Program Partner

802.863.1202