[RE-wrenches] Up for a 1-Line Riddle?

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Aug 30 14:03:51 PDT 2012

Yep... the owner wondered why they fuses didn't blow earlier. I had to
explain that the panels are at 5% tilt and here in SW FL the sun rises to
85 degrees above the horizon come summer. There was never a problem in the
winter and spring!

The 7.69 Imp per string should have been the obvious tip-off.  2 x 7.69 =
>15A.

36A max on the combined input terminal is a nice feature. As soon as I saw
the 30A discos next to the inverters I wondered why they were landing on
the fused inputs. Without the 1-line in my hand, that was a good tip-off,
too.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar