[RE-wrenches] Grounding - Exposed Metal Part

markf at berkeleysolar.com markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jul 27 09:42:43 PDT 2012

Indeed,

What if I ground each frame with a lug and wire, then I don't have to
ground the rail? What if I WEEB (bond)the frame to the rail and ground the
rail with a lug and wire, then I don't have to ground the rail
support/post/attachment/flashing? What if I ground my hypothetical first
plate by connecting it to a grounded conduit, then I don't have to ground
the second plate that touches it?

Mark