[RE-wrenches] Grounding - Exposed Metal Part

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Fri Jul 27 08:32:00 PDT 2012

Mark,
Good question... Whether or not to bond metal pieces in contact with other
"already bonded" metal pieces???
Unless i'm reading it wrong, if your T/F question is false, then you would
need to bond each/every L-foot that a mounting rail is bolted to. No?

benn

DayStar Renewable Energy Inc.
www.daystarsolar.ca  *  Ph: 780-906-7807
Construction Electrician Solar Photovoltaic Systems Certified
Certificate # 0007S
HAVE A SUNNY DAY