[RE-wrenches] Troubleshooting Off-grid PV...Bad batch of KC120's

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Jun 4 15:02:51 PDT 2012

Eric,

Did you check the dates on the label and compare to the dates I gave you? If they are in that period, don't wast any time, get the warranty process going. The ones in the date range that have failed will show about 10 volts open circuit. Sometimes one will show 21 Voc but on short circuit they will not produce current.  It is very rare that KC-120's outside the date range fail.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103