[RE-wrenches] Troubleshooting Off-grid PV...Resolution

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Jun 26 14:59:32 PDT 2012

The KC120's turned out to be faulty. Kyocera replaced all 12 of the bad KC120's with refurbished KC120's and requested an invoice for my labor to complete the exchange. I tested the new and old modules side by side and both registered the same voltage and amperage. It's only under load when the power failure is apparent. This is why I initially ruled out the modules as being the problem. Thanks for all your help wrenchers!

Eric Stikes
Owner
SunHarvest Solar
+1 (530) 798 - 3738