[RE-wrenches] SunPower ACPV E18/225W Module with S-5-PV Clamps

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri May 18 06:47:10 PDT 2012

That's the conclusion that I came to after speaking with SunPower about
it. Apparently the bracket protrudes 1.39" below the module frame (no
mention of that on the spec sheet). Until I get some rail mounted ACPV
modules under my belt I'm not going to try a S-5 direct mount (S-5-PV).

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar