[RE-wrenches] PV direct pump under 30V and conduit in building

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu May 3 09:56:47 PDT 2012

Control wiring for boilers - 70 VA at 24 VAC requires nothing and is run in
T-stat bell wire.

Q -Why 12VDC @ ? amps require EMT?

Q - Is the PV circuit fused or breaker protected at the roof? Could it be?

I have run numerous 12 & 24 VDC pumps on a circ pumps on many jobs with SO
cord and never had an issue.

See if this falls under heating low voltage circuits?

Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"