[RE-wrenches] No underside access metal biulding attachment

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Thu Mar 15 19:23:37 PDT 2012

EJOTs are a German product designed for this kind of application.  They have an application note that discusses purlin thickness, thread size, and pull out strength.  Mudge Fasteners carries them in the US.

Jeff Irish, PE
President
Hudson Valley Clean Energy, Inc.
and Adirondack Solar
13 Hook Road
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
T.845.876.3767x110
F.845.876.3912
jeff at hvce.com<mailto:jeff at hvce.com>
Solar Electric Systems
NYSERDA Eligible PV Installer
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional