[RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 16 18:45:58 PST 2012

Hi John;

Over 1000 cycles at 80% DOD out of a golf cart battery or L16 is almost
double the average competition.  I may have to give the RE Trojans a
try.  The 2 V L16 would especially be useful at over 1000 AH per unit.
That would be good for old 12 v systems where we wanted to add capacity
without over paralleling or breaking the off grid spinster budget.

Ray Walters