[RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

John DeBoever jdeboever at trojanbattery.com
Thu Feb 16 05:39:39 PST 2012

Wrenches,
Drake,

Trojan Premium lineL16RE-A, L16RE-B and L16RE-2V are optimized for renewable energy applications. They offer 1,600 cycles @ 50% DOD @ 77F.
For details info, see here:  http://www.trojanbatteryre.com/PDF/Premium_Trojan_ProductLineSheet.pdf

Trojan Signature line L16P and L16H, with historically-proven engineering with T-2 Technology, are recommended for renewable applications, with 1,200 cycles @ 50% DOD @ 77F.
For details info, see here:  http://www.trojanbatteryre.com/PDF/datasheets/L16P_TrojanRE_Data_Sheets.pdf
      http://www.trojanbatteryre.com/PDF/datasheets/L16H_TrojanRE_Data_Sheets.pdf

All our Trojan batteries are manufactured in the USA with same standards as always. The Premium Line has thicker plates and a 30% thicker separator (higher quality) than the L16P and L16H, which gives it a longer cycle life, but less Ah capacity.  Many renewable energy customers would choose a battery with a longer life and less capacity, over a battery with higher capacity and a shorter life so that the battery bank does not have to be replaced as often.

John

John F. DeBoever
Global Technical Director - Renewable Energy
Trojan Battery Company

12380 Clark Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Tel: +1-562-236-3000 Ext. 3139
Cell: +1-845-514-7600 - NY office time zone: USA EST (GMT-5)
Skype: john.f.deboever
Fax: +1-562-236-3239
jdeboever at trojanbattery.com<mailto:jdeboever at trojanbattery.com>
www.trojanbattery.com<http://www.trojanbattery.com/>