[RE-wrenches] Fix the Fluorescents: What about LED tubes for late 2012?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Dec 5 21:25:31 PST 2012

I have several LED lights, mostly AC, and I'm a big fan.
The light quality approaches that of halogens, and the watts are
noticeably lower than CFLs.
I have spot lights, floods, and rope lights that I forget to turn off
because I can.
LEDs have come along way in the past year.
I have a hand held LED flash light that is as bright as my car
headlights (1100 lumens) and I still haven't charged its Li+ battery in
6 months.  LEDs are the future amigos.

Ray Walters