[RE-wrenches] Hydro Diversion Controls

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Nov 22 11:18:26 PST 2012

David:

Interesting idea.  The added benefit is if the relay gets stuck, it won't
destroy the battery bank.

The diversion load must equal or exceed the output of the hydro,
correct?  The load we have will draw 38 amps at 24 vdc, the hydro will put
out 2 amps.  Sounds like I have enough headroom

Thanks again to all of you.

William